If you would like to achieve amazing, one-to-two-pounds-per-day results and permanent weight loss the same way hundreds of my patients have, I recommend you do the following:
1. Schedule an in-person or Skype Hypnosis Session with Dr. Apolinario by emailing him at email@example.com or leaving a message at (910) 236-9736. This starts your way toward making rapid changes in your mind about your eating habits, and we can hypnotize you to feel as if you have had a bypass procedure and only eat miniscule amounts of food daily.
(An alternative if unable to do personalized hypnosis is to Buy the Zero resistance Weight Release Solution hypnosis product by clicking this link. Although this method will not be personalized as Dr. Apolinario’s one-on-one sessions or skype sessions.)
If Dr. Apolinario must travel to you, reasonable expense coverage will be discussed with the client as well. OR schedule an individualized hypnosis session with Dr. Arthur Apolinario through Skype or at his office in Clinton, North Carolina by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in scheduling a personalized hypnosis session to allow you to succeed in weight release. Initial Sessions are 300 dollars.
2. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN on your health and safety in dieting. Find out your ideal body weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), your weight loss needs, and discuss the Five Bite Diet™. Not all physicians are aware of the Five Bite Diet™ or its benefits and usually are not aware that people can follow the gastric bypass diet without gastric bypass. But when they see your results they will probably inquire about it and recommend it, especially if you are able to come off your medicines while losing weight. (It is especially important for those people with Diabetes, Hypertension, and other chronic medical problems to talk to their physicians prior to undergoing any weight-loss regimen, but everyone MUST have their primary physician follow them at least monthly as they undergo this process to ensure their safety, much in the same way gastric bypass patients do.
3. Go to Lulu.com by clicking the photo below to find and purchase Dr. Lewis’s definitive book on the Five Bite Diet™, Why Weight Around. This book acts as your coach during your weight loss period.
This is a very important step to educating yourself on the diet and its safety, and the small tidbits of coaching needed to help you make it through to your goals. Read it once a week to remind you of the reasons and details of the diet. You’ll probably lend it to your doctor or your friends when they see your rapid, amazing results.
4. If you find that you are an emotional eater or eat to relax or to fight off anxiety,
click here to purchase a book on tapping and emotional freedom technique that will release your need to eat for emotions. Start tapping 5 times daily on emotion-linked physical symptoms, or any other symptoms related to anxiety or fears. I also have a biofeedback system on my links to the left that I highly recommend for those who need tapping, meditation, and biofeedback to eliminate emotional eating.
5. If you need personalized coaching, for those interested, I have a private, email-coaching group that is used to coach patients through the Five Bite Diet™ and their emotional cravings and barriers to weight loss. It is group-based learning where members share their struggles and successes with me as a guide to give direct guidance on your concerns, but group members also share their thoughts on how to succeed. Membership in this group is 300 dollars per month to get direct, personalized coaching from me through email. I check the site at a minimum once weekly and usually answer questions or address concerns within 3-5 days to help you through your Rapid Weight Loss Hypnosis regimen. Email me at email@example.com if you are interested in this coaching method.
To start immediately, contact Dr. Apolinario at firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking this text to schedule a hypnosis or counseling session.
Click here to calculate your body mass index and determine what weight range is safe for you. A BMI 0f 18.5 to 25 is considered normal, and with the diet we strive for as close to 18.5 BMi as we can.
We fully believe you will lose weight to your goal with this method, and that you don’t have to come back here over and over again to read the diet and lose weight again. Our wish is for you to lose it once and for all.
Arthur E. Apolinario, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.A.F.P.